Post: Student Counselor
Job Description / Responsibility:
- Counseling, motivating, and providing all necessary information to the genuine & potential students regarding university admission.
- Maintaining student’s files and records.
- Following up student’s admission application status.
- Prepare various reports when required.
- Understand guardian and student’s psychology and give them good advises.
Job Nature: Full-Time
Bachelor / Masters in Psychology/Education/MBA (HRM)/English or any other discipline (if have counseling experience) from an accredited University.
- At least 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Education Counseling
- IT skills (Computer knowledge with MS Office, Internet & software operation etc.)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 24 to 30 year(s)
- Fluent in English & Bangla
- Good and pleasant personality, positively convincing capacity.
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary Range: Negotiable
Other Benefits: N/A
Application with complete CV and two recent passport size photographs, all academic certificates should be send to the following address in a sealed envelope with the name of the post marked on the envelope on or before 12th January 2017. To: The Registrar, Bangladesh University, 15/1, Iqbal Road, Mohammadpur, Dhaka – 1207. Please visit: www.bu.edu.bd for more information.
Applicant must enclose his / her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline: 12th January 2017