At present the library offers open access to its shelves; books are kept under classified shelf arrangement. The library has got about 25000 books including textbooks, reference books, journals, magazines, newsletters etc. The library is well organized by the able librarianship of a foreign accomplished lady Mrs. Arena Ashraf, who is assisted by Assistant librarians and other staff members.
- A library card is required of a student to avail himself of the library services. It must be presented at the control desk before entering the premises of the library.
- A security Deposited (refundable) is required to obtain a library card.
- After using the books, the students put them back on the bookracks or at the counter.
- Most of the books are available for circulation and may be borrowed for overnight use and be renewed after proper request; otherwise a fine is imposed as per library policy. A student can borrow a maximum of two books at a time. Periodicals and reference books are to be used only inside the library.
- The materials in the reserved section can be used only inside the library.
- Overnight loans are on first-come-first-serve basis. A student must secure a reservation from the librarian. It is required to be returned within the first working hour of the following day or a fine is imposed.