Convocation Registration Form
- Procedure for online submission forms.
Students will open the online form and will see the following instructions:
- Fill up the compulsory and additional fields.
- Deposit Registration Fee of taka 3000 to Bangladesh University Convocation A/C No: 4422202000589, Sonali Bank Limited from any branch. Student has to specify the name and ID in the deposit slip and tell the person at bank counter to insert his ID and name during online posting. The pdf version of bank slip (online transfer) can be downloaded from web site.
- Upload scanned copy of bank deposit slip (compulsory), photograph (compulsory), provisional certificate (compulsory), transcript and national ID.
- Students who hold Double Degree are required to fill up and submit two separate Convocation Registration Form, but they are to submit one Bank Slip amounting tk 3000/=
- After completion click submit button.
- You will see a message on screen that confirms the submission.
- Your registration for 2nd convocation will be confirmed after necessary clearance from account and controller of exam office through e-mail and hard copy.
Note: Provisional Certificate (no photocopy) must be submitted at the time of receiving the Original Certificate. Otherwise Original Certificate will not be provided.
Sample Bank Slip(filled-Up) Bank Slip(blank)